This software program is designed for small businesses that need to keep track of exempt (or hourly) employee paid time off. Vacation, sick, and personal time is allotted to each employee, and TOTS will allow you to maintain accurate records for each employee. Each employee has access to their time off history. Employees may create and submit Time Off Request Forms. Integrates with Microsoft Exchange Server and Outlook. Customize absence types and absence plans. Maintains previous years' data.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0 allows employee change their passwords without the assistance of the System Administrator.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Track employees' attendance and time spent on projects.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Process and chart employee time off.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Track employees' attendance and absence and determine their loc...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Establish your company's working time policies and monitor how ...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Communicate with your team without wasting valuable employee wo...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Log and monitor employee attendance information.
- Track employees absences and manage vacation time.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage and monitor your employees via the Internet.
- Plan the work of your employees.
- Manage the payroll of your company.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Control the time your children spend playing computer games.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: