From Smaller Animals Software:
Assemble multi-paged TIFF images by dragging and dropping images. Supports all major file formats and TIFF compression methods (including G3 and G4 FAX). Images can be resized, rotated or changed in bit depth before adding to the TIFF.
More Products to Consider
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Create applications, view, and get tag information of TIFF imag...
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Open, view and export the contents of the DjVu files.
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Save any image in semitransparent PNG file.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1