From TBF Data Management:
TBF CRM captures a history of contact details for both existing and prospective customers. The details stored include brief summaries, full descriptions, links to external files, and copies of emails. A To Do List shows all incomplete Activities. This refreshes automatically every five minutes. Users can enter their own values to "categorize" the Company, Contact and Activity details. These values are held in drop-lists to ensure consistency and are used by the built-in Intelligent Search engine. The search facilities are both simple to use and comprehensive in their coverage. The intelligent search embraces AND plus OR relationships, exclusion (NOT) matches, and automatically searches across all data types (Company, Individual or Contact, and Activity details). This Intelligent Search allows for multiple searches that operate on the results of the previous search. In addition, specific searches on any field are also supported. The location of a company can be viewed in Google Maps by double-clicking the Post Code. Telephone Calls can be made through Skype by double-clicking a telephone number. Double-clicking an email address opens the Users preferred email client. Any URL can be opened in a Web Browser - highlight the URL, right-click and select Open URL. Integration with smartphones can be achieved by Synchronizing with Outlook.
What's new in this version:
Version 3.02.10.01 includes the following updates:
- Add compatibility with Windows 10
- Add a utility that provides custom exporting
- Report the number of deleted items in each panel on the Contacts form
- Show Reminders when switching to a different database
- Set the Calendar to start with a six week display
- Adjust Time Zone Offset for Daylight Saving Time when synchronizing Events in Google Calendar
- Reset Time Zone for Events in Goo...
See all new features »