CNET Editors' review
If you, like us, used to spend hours sitting in front of the TV playing Tetris on your Nintendo Entertainment System, you're going to love T-Crisis 3 100% A.I. It's not a clone of the original, but that's OK; we daresay it's even better.
The program's interface is easy to navigate, but we had to do some experimenting to figure out all the game's features; there's not much in the way of instructions or descriptions. T-Crisis supports up to three players, and when you don't have friends playing along, the computer plays the other two puzzles that are included on the screen.
There are a variety of different game modes, including the original mode that everyone is familiar with, as well as 30-second, 60-second, and 120-second time attack modes. There's also a 20-line challenge mode and crisis mode, in which lines appear from the bottom of the screen as blocks are falling from the top. The game comes with 19 different high-quality songs, a very nice touch, as well as six different background images. A full complement of options lets you customize aspects of the game, such as whether the next piece is displayed, whether a drop shadow is displayed, and even the style of the pieces. Overall, we think that T-Crisis 3 100% A.I. is a great choice for fans of this classic puzzle game, and we recommend it.
T-Crisis 3 100% A.I. installs and uninstalls without issues.
Play the sequel to the number 1 smash hit "T-Crisis 100% 5.9Remix"(downloaded over 250,000+ times on cnet). From the mind of an Autistic Savant comes an incredible remake of the classic puzzle game we all love for you to enjoy free. Play a 100% FREE puzzle game with amazing graphics, sounds, and music alone or against friends or computer. Game features: Runs 100% perfectly on any Windows desktop/notebook/netbook computer. Beautiful full color and high resolution visual graphics. Awesome digital sound effects. Amazing digitally orchestrated soundtrack from acclaimed Russian composer "D.J. Fading Twilight" featuring over 60+ minutes of music(4 new bonus tracks!). 100% arcade perfect GameBoy to PC conversion of the original. 1 to 3 player simultaneous play. Play alone or fight against 1 or 2 of your friends or the computer players. Computer C.P.U. players feature "Gift of Sight" A.rtificial I.ntelligence and average 350+ completed lines per game. Play with keyboard and/or 1 to 2 USB joystick(s). USB joystick(s) and keyboard can be remapped. 6 different and exciting game modes including original and the new Crisis+Mode. 6 different backgrounds and 6 different box styles. Saved high scores table for each game mode. Saved game preferences. Open-source game project that includes full source code. JeZ+Lee says: "Do you have the skills to beat Crisis+Mode?" If you enjoy this game, can you please write a cnet review and share the game with friends and family--thanks. And yes, this game is 100% free.
What's new in this version: Version 3.5.12 raises computer A.I. to 350 line average and adds 4 new bonus music tracks (uninstall previous version before install this new version).
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Select different objects and get narration of the object.
- Hunt and achieve objectives, break into city, loot, and get out...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Participate in chess tournaments against amusing characters.
- Help the cat to reach the goal by avoiding walls.
- Draw the plan of your home and view the result in a 3D view.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play Sci-Fi the first person stealth action game on your PC.
- Defend your castle from the many creatures and enemies in Mario...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Help Annie win the heart of Mailbot and defeat the nasty RoboHQ...
- Play ping-pong against up to three computer opponents.
- Play a 3D marble game against your computer or online opponents...
- Help Candy and his friend Noopy to stop the Spatial chao of the...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Download videos, build a collection, then share them on Twitter...
- Choose from nine classic billiards games for some thrilling poo...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"One of the greatest Tetris games ever played!"
Version: T-Crisis 3 100% A.I. 3.5.12
This is the greatest Tetris game I ever played. The computer players put up one hell of a fight. Ran ok on my Windows 7 HP 64bit & the music is amazing! Thank you to the developer for having the skill to make this & the bravery to release it.
Like previous reviewers the game needs Internet/Network play. I'll be hoping for this in an update.
This is an absolute must have before E.A. Games bans it again. Download it before its too late.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content