SysUpTime is a distributed network or system management product. It provides users with out-of-box capabilities to efficiently and proactively manage any kind of network. Key features of SysUpTime: Automatic network discovery and accurate topology map; Real-time, end-to-end event management; Built-in reporting and graphing; Trended Performance, Status, and Service Monitoring (including PING, SNMP, WMI, SSH, Telnet, URL, MS Exchange server, FTP, DNS, LDAP, RADIUS, File, Port monitoring, SMTP/POP3/IMAP4, Windows Event Log, WMI); High availability and scalability.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Monitor servers and network devices.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor your network infrastructure and IT systems 24x7 and get...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Monitor your mail servers, internet hosts, database servers, an...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor your network and view a physical network topology map.
- Monitor, supervise, and manage your network.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Enable SNMP remotely on multiple Windows machines.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Put network complexity in its place--detect, diagnose, and reso...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Monitor your critical devices and simplify network management.
- Provide a powerful host and network monitor.
- Control and monitor your network efficiency.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"downloaded but did not use"
Version: SysUpTime 5.4.5065
downloaded but did not use
downloaded but did not use
"let me be confident in my troubled connections with net"
Version: SysUpTime 5.3.5057
i can't really tell something. i am the newier in the field, and not of bright sort. sorry, i turn slowlly and moves with very much cousion
look the third paragraph above
look the third paragraph above, sorry
"Great tool for monitoring servers."
Version: SysUpTime 3.02
Great tool for monitoring windows/unix servers. I am an IT administrator and have about 200 various of servers across our network. This tool helps me monitor the status of servers and emails me when something wrong happens. It's being used in our production evironment for about 2 months, and so far so good.
"Good product, stable and easy to use"
Version: SysUpTime 2.0.3
We used to pay some company around $100 every month to monitor the performance of our ecommerce web sites. Now we switch to use this tool and the results are even better than we expected. We have detailed reports on the performance and get notified prompty when something goes wrong.