SysUpTime is a distributed network or system management product. It provides users with out-of-box capabilities to efficiently and proactively manage any kind of network. Key features of SysUpTime: Automatic network discovery and accurate topology map; Real-time, end-to-end event management; Built-in reporting and graphing; Trended Performance, Status, and Service Monitoring (including PING, SNMP, WMI, SSH, Telnet, URL, MS Exchange server, FTP, DNS, LDAP, RADIUS, File, Port monitoring, SMTP/POP3/IMAP4, Windows Event Log, WMI); High availability and scalability.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Monitor and classify bandwidth and network usage.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Fix slow Internet via router and boost up routers performance.
- Deploy and manage files and invalid Registry entries on your ne...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Monitor different protocols and services on LAN or Internet mac...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"downloaded but did not use"
Version: SysUpTime 5.4.5065
downloaded but did not use
downloaded but did not use
"let me be confident in my troubled connections with net"
Version: SysUpTime 5.3.5057
i can't really tell something. i am the newier in the field, and not of bright sort. sorry, i turn slowlly and moves with very much cousion
look the third paragraph above
look the third paragraph above, sorry
"Great tool for monitoring servers."
Version: SysUpTime 3.02
Great tool for monitoring windows/unix servers. I am an IT administrator and have about 200 various of servers across our network. This tool helps me monitor the status of servers and emails me when something wrong happens. It's being used in our production evironment for about 2 months, and so far so good.
"Good product, stable and easy to use"
Version: SysUpTime 2.0.3
We used to pay some company around $100 every month to monitor the performance of our ecommerce web sites. Now we switch to use this tool and the results are even better than we expected. We have detailed reports on the performance and get notified prompty when something goes wrong.