From SyncRO Soft:
Syncro SVN Client makes easier the document and code sharing between content authors or developers. It offers full SVN repository support: checkout, export, import, copy, mkdir, rename, branch, tag and delete. You can browse repositories, check for changes, commit changes, update your working copy and examine the revision history. There is no need to install separate applications like a Subversion command line client or a file compare tool.
What's new in this version: support for Subversion 1.8 repositories and improves the ability to copy, move, rename, and drag and drop items within the Working Copy.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- For their email, groupware, intranet system.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Subversion (SVN) client.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- File & directory compare & merge utility.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content