The files may be converted and saved as:
- Format 0 MIDI files.
- Format 1 MIDI files.
- Ordinary AIFF files (ready for burning an audio CD).
- MP3 files (to listen to with your iPod or iTunes).
What's new in this version:
- Bug fix - Better error checking for damaged MIDI files
- Bug fix - Corrected a bug which made single track format 0 files not being converted into format 1 files
- Bug fix - Fixed a bug that could crash the app when deleting files from the file list
- Change - Mac version now requires OS X 10.5 or higher - Intel only