SuperTuxKart is a 3d kart racing game. You can play with up to four friends on one PC racing against each other, or beat the computer. Race under water or in space, watching the stars passing by. You can do a single race against other karts, compete in one of several Grand Prix, try to beat the high score in time trials on your own, and play battle mode against your friends.
What's new in this version: Version 0.8 has updated Fort Magma track and Sand track.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Read e-mail and news the way you want it, with intelligent junk...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Manage your file downloads on your Windows PC.
- Play the role of a high ranking officer.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Convert and edit video, burn video on discs, and share it with ...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play a classic game of checkers against your computer or a frie...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
All versions:3.9 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"An excellent Free Kart Racing without ugly ads"
Version: SuperTuxKart 0.8
-Tons of levels
-4 player split screen multiplayer
-Fun Controls (I played with an xbox360 controller)
-Appropriate for kids
-Fun and unique powerups
-Completely volunteer made! It's really cool seeing so many people work together just because they love it.
-Open source and still being improved. The game will only get better.
-Unlockable characters and levels
-A couple times the menus disappeared in about a 6 hour playthrough. I just restarted the program and it fixed it.
-Some controllers make controlling karts difficult (if you're computer is windows I highly recommend the xbox360 controller)
STK will be familiar with anyone whose ever played a kart racing game like Mario Kart or LittleBigPlanet Karting. I played multiplayer with my girlfriend and it worked great. I am going through and unlocking all the levels right now. I will post a more thorough review when I'm done.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content