SuperTuxKart is a 3d kart racing game. You can play with up to four friends on one PC racing against each other, or beat the computer. Race under water or in space, watching the stars passing by. You can do a single race against other karts, compete in one of several Grand Prix, try to beat the high score in time trials on your own, and play battle mode against your friends.
What's new in this version: Version 0.8 has updated Fort Magma track and Sand track.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Hunt other Smileys and find your way out of the maze.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play chess against your computer in 3D.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Choose one of four animated supercars and start the race to Ana...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Increase your defences and protect the Core from alien invaders...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Unscramble painted 3D cubes in panaromic environment.
- Create and solve 3D mazes.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Group 3 or more of the same colored marbles to remove them and ...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play a 3D space game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a 3D marble game against your computer or online opponents...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Enjoy playing an online bingo game.
- Play a 3D helicopter action game.
All versions:3.9 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"An excellent Free Kart Racing without ugly ads"
Version: SuperTuxKart 0.8
-Tons of levels
-4 player split screen multiplayer
-Fun Controls (I played with an xbox360 controller)
-Appropriate for kids
-Fun and unique powerups
-Completely volunteer made! It's really cool seeing so many people work together just because they love it.
-Open source and still being improved. The game will only get better.
-Unlockable characters and levels
-A couple times the menus disappeared in about a 6 hour playthrough. I just restarted the program and it fixed it.
-Some controllers make controlling karts difficult (if you're computer is windows I highly recommend the xbox360 controller)
STK will be familiar with anyone whose ever played a kart racing game like Mario Kart or LittleBigPlanet Karting. I played multiplayer with my girlfriend and it worked great. I am going through and unlocking all the levels right now. I will post a more thorough review when I'm done.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content