Supercal is an application that can accurately correct monitor response curves using only visual tests. Unlike most calibration applications, no assumptions are made about the display's response curves, so it can make highly accurate and detailed corrections for any display technology (CRT, LCD, DLP, Plasma, etc.) used in desktop, wall mount, and projection systems. Using only your eye as the measuring device, this program is capable of producing a very neutral gray ramp. In addition, profiles with different target gamma and white balance settings can be created without repeating the entire calibration process.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Check/adjust TFT, CRT, video monitors w/different test patterns...
- Screen capture utility.
- Shows cpu usage, network monitoring & more.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Detect unnecessary preference files and delete them.
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Disable or enable Spotlight volume indexing.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Manage notes on your Mac.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Graphical interface for viewing Unix manual pages.
- Metric unit converter, over 200 conversions & functions.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
All versions:4.4 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Outstanding performance by an eyeball calibrator."
Version: SuperCal 1.2.2
Does a better job than any other eyeball calibrator I have ever tried.
None. None. None.
I bought this in a desperate moment when my hardware calibrator puck, possibly deteriorated over the years, couldn't calibrate my dual CRT monitors. It did an amazing job, to the point I'm now considering not buying another hardware calibrator.
"Excellent monitor/screen calibration"
Version: SuperCal 1.2.2
I've used this application for years, and one of the results is that what I see on my screen is not only excellent color rendition there, but what I see on the screen is very, very close to what I see on the printed photo output.
The application is easy to use with built-in guidance as you go through the calibration process. I've kept the same monitor when I've changed computers. All I've had to do was recalibrate for the new graphics card.
None come to mind.
An excellent software screen calibration tool for those of us who do not need that last bit that comes from hardware calibration equipment.
"Problems with test patterns"
Version: SuperCal 1.2.0a51
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
The test patterns are not as described in the instructions. The slider has an effect, but there is no way of determining where to set the slider. This is on a 30" Cinema Display.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content