Supercal is an application that can accurately correct monitor response curves using only visual tests. Unlike most calibration applications, no assumptions are made about the display's response curves, so it can make highly accurate and detailed corrections for any display technology (CRT, LCD, DLP, Plasma, etc.) used in desktop, wall mount, and projection systems. Using only your eye as the measuring device, this program is capable of producing a very neutral gray ramp. In addition, profiles with different target gamma and white balance settings can be created without repeating the entire calibration process.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Manage notes on your Mac.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Metric unit converter, over 200 conversions & functions.
- Converts between selected metric/English measurements.
- Check/adjust TFT, CRT, video monitors w/different test patterns...
- Shows cpu usage, network monitoring & more.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Detect unnecessary preference files and delete them.
- Sage power index calculator for decision making in heads-up pok...
All versions:4.4 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Outstanding performance by an eyeball calibrator."
Version: SuperCal 1.2.2
Does a better job than any other eyeball calibrator I have ever tried.
None. None. None.
I bought this in a desperate moment when my hardware calibrator puck, possibly deteriorated over the years, couldn't calibrate my dual CRT monitors. It did an amazing job, to the point I'm now considering not buying another hardware calibrator.
"Excellent monitor/screen calibration"
Version: SuperCal 1.2.2
I've used this application for years, and one of the results is that what I see on my screen is not only excellent color rendition there, but what I see on the screen is very, very close to what I see on the printed photo output.
The application is easy to use with built-in guidance as you go through the calibration process. I've kept the same monitor when I've changed computers. All I've had to do was recalibrate for the new graphics card.
None come to mind.
An excellent software screen calibration tool for those of us who do not need that last bit that comes from hardware calibration equipment.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content