From Peter Ho:
Sudoku is a popular puzzle game. Super Sudoku provides Sudoku puzzles. It can solve the puzzle. Also, elapse time is calculated. It provide draft paper area where allow users write down possible numbers.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Challenge your ability of logical reasoning, make you smarter.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Solve different Sudoku puzzles.
- Solve over 50,000 number puzzles in 12 books.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Receive assistance in solving Sudoku puzzles.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Solve any Sudoku puzzle in seconds.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"A fun, challenging logic game."
Version: Super Sudoku 1
I like the way the program is simple, nothing to install, loads quickly, is stable, and is a small file. I also like the way the playing is simple and just like super sudoku books. But the main thing I like is this. Unlike most logic games, there are not pre-made sheets of super sudoku. The program creates them randomly, so you never can play ALL the levels. You can just keep playing indefinately!