From nosleep software:
The Super Analyzer looks at your iTunes music library and creates a variety of charts and statistics that tell you interesting things about your music collection and listening habits. It is the perfect complement to anyone who uses iTunes. A few of the charts are shown below: you can see how many songs you have in each genre and from each year, and what time of day you listen to the most music, and how quickly your collection is growing. Share your stats! You can save individual graphs as image files to email to friends, or save a complete summary as a webpage that you can put on your website.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Search Amazon.co.uk without wasting your time.
- Organize your digital music collection.
- Unique-results, deep Web searcher.
- Do more with iTunes - schedule your music, generate playlists a...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Produce set lists for your band's gigs, quickly and easily.
- Communicate with people from wherever you happen to be.
- Get access to RSS feeds and search engines for medical and heal...
- Organize and play your music, add your music tracks to a databa...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Really rather interesting little program"
Version: Super Analyzer 3.6
analyzed a music library exceeding 10,000 songs in under 30sec
displays in easy to understand graphs and charts
analyzes numerous aspects of library with filtered views available
one of the analysis seems to be have a broken link
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: