In Sudoku Solitaire the numbers needed to complete the puzzle are played from a deck and discard pile, just like in the Solitaire card game. The extra large size makes the puzzle easier to navigate and input numbers more quickly. Insert answers using the mouse: left button to insert answer, right for pencil/scratch marks. Puzzles are created according to the skill level, with 10 levels available. High scores are recorded on timed games and saved for replay.
Auto Help and Show Solution features are disabled on timed games. Manual Setup allows for entering puzzles from outside sources. Colors and font are easily changed. Saving and loading supported. Many printing options. The competition mode allows multiple players to play the same game for high score. Requires 1024x768 screen resolution or higher. Version 1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Switch mouse buttons and pointers between left-handed and right...
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Print and solve 100 different Sudoku puzzles.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Create and solve puzzles or drag and rotate the cube or a face.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play sudoku with puzzle basis.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Control your right click mouse button.
- Fill a 3x3 box with the numbers from 1 to 9 respectively.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Create radio buttons to replace the OptionButton control on you...
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Interchange the functions of your mouse buttons from the right ...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Run your favorite programs quickly and easily.
- Display an eject button for your optical drives.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Create an easier interface with this button menu for your mouse...