From Sublime Text:
Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, html and prose. You'll love the slick user interface and extraordinary features. Slick, Fast, No Interferences: The way text editing is meant to be. See your code from 10,000 feet with Sublime Text's Minimap. Make ten changes at the same time, not one change ten times. Repetition is for robots. Let snippets, macros and smart repeat take the tedium away.
What's new in this version:
- Backported various fixed from Sublime Text 3
- Improved minimap click behavior. The old behavior is available via the minimap_scroll_to_clicked_text setting
- Added copy_with_empty_selection setting, to control the behavior of the copy and cut commands when no text is selected
More Products to Consider
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Native Cocoa text editor.
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- Clear duplicate contacts out of Address Book.
- Easy and free Personal todo list and shared task list for your ...
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- All-in-1 tool for tracking and analyzing your investments and t...
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- A goofy idea organizer and information manager.
- Git client.
- HTML Editor, companion to Z-Write.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Git front-end with a history viewer.
- Calculate expressions.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Borderline unusable in Mac - search function 100% fail"
Version: Sublime Text 2.0.2
- Simple interface
- Expandable - but you have to spend some time learning how to use the SW and also remembering all the short cuts to activate the various functions.
- Highlights code well, including missing tags etc.
Search function doesn't work at all in 2.0.2 on Mac version - consistently no results. 2.0.1 was a bit flakey in its search function and frequently missed search results but 2.0.2's search function is completely unusable. I only discovered the problem with 2.0.1's search function after I decided to roll back a version - and noticed it didn't fix the problem. I posted on the support forum about it - no one not even the developer responded. This was many months ago. I unfortunately paid for the product. I emailed the developer to complain and ask for a refund, as I explained that the Mac version was unusable because of the search issue, had caused me considerable problems with my web sites because of missed 'find and replace' actions, and that I had revered to using Textwrangler instead which actually works properly in this respect - no response. Rip off. I heard from a Windows user that it works fine, so less effort goes into the Mac.
Inconsistent tabbing behaviour on imported code.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content