StrokeScribe is the use ActiveX application provides additional flexibility and allows to integrate barcode into existing documents from programs that do not support it directly. Metafiles are used to draw the barcode images, so it allows printing them with different graphical resolutions without image quality loss. Working with barcode comes to specifying a few ActiveX properties and is easily accessible to the average skilled PC user. With programming skills; it's create documents with dynamically generated barcodes of different formats based on data from text files, spreadsheets and databases. It features include integration with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Access and CAD software support: AutoCAD 2010.
What's new in this version: Version 4.2.4 fixes for StrokeScribe installation on Windows 2000.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create flowcharts, diagrams, and illustrations.
- Convert RTF documents to XML and XHTML.
- Track the time you spend on projects.
- Add automatic PowerPoint to Flash conversion facilities to your...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Perform system control and data collection using simple xml lan...
- Design and print linear and 2D barcode labels.
- Convert text from ASCII to UNICODE.
- Provide user interface tool for database projects developed wit...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content