From Cutout Pro:
Stickman, the new animation software where you control cartoon characters like puppets, so easy, effective and funny to use that both children and grown-ups use it. You can create cartoon movies, web animations, stick figure animations, game animations and music videos. Stickman includes the figure creator tool Elemento, supports export to AVI or Flash (SWF).
What's new in this version: Version 5.6 included where drawing tool/animate/onion skins/infinite canvas and draw on all figure layers.
More Products to Consider
- Improve your working speed and animation quality.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Create eye-catching animations on your own.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Teach small kids to handle the mouse and have fun with colors, ...
- A software package for doing 2D animation.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Create applications with the ability to view, create, edit, pri...
- Create stick-figure animations on your Windows PC.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Practise figure drawing to increase your drawing speed.
- Create your own Flash-based animation for the Web.
- Create 3D and 2D models drawings.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Make your own animated movies.
- Draw beautiful mirrored patterns for children of all ages.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Illustrate the reproduction behavior of microorganism.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Get a CAD application with 3D rendering capabilities.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 11 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Best value animation software."
Version: Stickman 5.6
Very powerful and adaptable animation software with a good range of customisable effects and now links to Gimp or Photoshop for instant powerful drawing tools. Slide physics works well and brilliant automatic walk cycle. Excellent customer support. Can be used for anything from 2D game character design to full length animated movies. Character design is fairly easy and creating a library of figures or parts is simple. As for people asking for more backgrounds I think the point is to make them yourself. There is a good number to get you started.
Takes some time with the Youtube tutorials and online docs.to learn all the features but it's worth it.
It may not cost much. It may seem a little difficult but if you want a powerful animation program I recommend you give this one a try first before spending any more money.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: