It is being used in planetarium projectors. Just set your coordinates and go.
What's new in this version:
- Added Scenery3D plugin: enable support 3D landscapes
- Added ArchaeoLines plugin: a tool for archaeo-/ethnoastronomical alignment studies
- Added new DSO catalogs: Barnard (B), Van den Bergh (VdB), Sharpless (Sh 2), H-? emission regions in the Southern Milky Way (RCW), Lynds' Catalogue of Bright Nebulae (LBN), Lynds' Catalogue of Dark Nebulae (LDN), Collinder (Cr) and Melotte (Mel)
- Added tiny visual improvements for info about comets and minor planets
- Ad... See all new features »