It is being used in planetarium projectors. Just set your coordinates and go.
What's new in this version:
- Reduce planet brightness in daylight (LP: #1503248)
- Fixed perspective mode with offset viewport in scenery3d (LP: #1509728)
- Fixed wrong altitudes for some locations (LP: #1530759)
- Fixed some skyculture links
- Fixed editing some shortcut keys (LP: #1530567)
- Fixed drawing reticle for telescope (LP: #1526348)
- Refactoring coloring markers of the DSO
- Removed info about Moon phases (avoid inconsistency for strings).
- Updated default config option... See all new features »