Steam Turbine Calculations for Palm OSÂ® is a handy calculator for Process and Mechanical Engineers that calculates steam turbine efficiency, water rates, steam consumption, turbine power, steam properties and exhaust conditions. For a high degree of accuracy, the steam property data is generated using the same calculation engine as Process Ace Steam Properties.
This is an excellent calculator for Process and Mechanical Engineers or for Engineering students. Try out our free demo and see how powerful a Palm OSÂ® handheld computer can really be!
What's new in this version:
- Added a menu to the Degrees of Superheat form
- Added cut, copy, paste, undo and select all choices
- New version compatible with latest devices (i.e., Palm OS 5.2.1 and Tungsten T3)
- Corrected bug where "Saturated Conditions" form could be entered prior to recalculating
- Can now enter data using scientific notation
- Improved formatting of results
- Improved recognition of changes to input values (to avoid recalculation)
- Impro... See all new features »