Steady Recorder is an audio recorder for Windows. It allows you to record, play, edit, and save any audio from your sound card. This is the suitable software if you do not know when an interesting song will begin. You can choose the loop mode to keep the last few minutes of recording. The program always displays signals from the active audio source that makes it easy to adjust your audio device. Clipping and DC offset detection and reduction helps you to enhance recording quality with any audio recording device. You can cut, delete, fade in/out, copy, amplify, and normalize the recorded waveform with a built-in audio editor and save it into MP3 and WAV format.
What's new in this version: Version 3.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Record any sound on your computer in WAV, MP3, and WMA formats.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Record any sounds from your computer as WAV and MP3 files.
- Record sounds in WAV, AIFF, or MP3 format.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Record audio from sound cards into multiple formats.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Record streaming audio into MP3 and WAV formats and play back y...
- Record signals from any audio source of your PC sound card.
- Record your computer's audio streaming into WAV and MP3 formats...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Record any signal from your sound card.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Listen to Internet radio stations and record them to your hard ...
- Record streaming audio or video directly to MP3, WMA, or WAV fi...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Record audio files into WAV/MP3/OGG/AMR/AC3 format.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"love it, would not be me without it"
Version: Steady Recorder 3.0
always there right where i need it to remind me of things i would forget
none that i can think of
"It did not install."
Version: Steady Recorder 2.7
I don't know.
The product did not instal.
When you try to install this, it seems like it's going to go alright. It opens a 4-step wizard. But after you click 'continue' to go on to part 2, it never goes. It just goes to a white screen that says 'special offers' above it. So, I was never able to use it. It looks neat... I hope that the issue gets fixed soon.Actually, never mind, this is not an issue with the software, it is an issue with the Cnet installer. I clicked "direct download link" and it worked fine. So far so good for a free trial.
Updated on Dec 6, 2011
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content