StatPac for Windows includes everything needed for processing surveys from start to finish, including design, sampling, interviewing, data entry, Web surveys, email surveys, and statistical analysis and reporting. The package handles any variable type, any question format, and accommodates unlimited surveys and respondents, as well as batch processing, and customizable reports with graphics. Creates multi-page Web surveys with password access, branching, validity checking, piping and rotations, email management, and a data manager for manual data entry. There is a large collection of statistical procedures including frequencies, crosstab and banner tables, descriptive statistics, t-tests, correlations, automatic coding of open-ended responses, and many multivariate techniques. StatPac for Windows is a comprehensive package designed for research professionals who regularly use surveys in their work and is not recommend for people with no previous survey research experience.
What's new in this version: Automatic topline and additions to Web surveys.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and conduct surveys via the Web, in-person, in standalon...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Design and integrate HTML surveys or forms into your Web site.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and analyze surveys on your Windows PC.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Debug and view PHP script information.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Turn your PC into an automated credit card processing terminal.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Get unlimited Internet access, 10 e-mail accounts, and 20MB of ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage multiple photo blogs, users, and posts.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert Windows icons to images and cursors for use on Web page...
- Create Web-based training courses.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Simplify your payment processing system.
- Build your applications upon an image processing component.