StarLogo TNG is The Next Generation of StarLogo modeling and simulation software. While this version holds true to the premise of StarLogo as a tool to create and understand simulations of complex systems, it also brings with it several advances. Through TNG we hope to
- Lower the barrier to entry for programming by making programming easier.
- Entice more young people into programming through tools that facilitates making games.
- Create compelling 3D worlds that encompass rich games and simulations.
What's new in this version:
- About box and splash screen say "Preview 2"
- Startup time is faster
- Memory footprint is lower
- Less console output
- New Windows executable more reliable
- First Mac release as universal binary
- Faster. Everything is faster.
- More values on the speed slider (including Max Speed).
- MD3 models are faster.
- Average frame rates on most test machines have qui... See all new features »