Strategic Hockey action-card scoring game. Play 3 cards, get close enough to shoot. Try to score. Team-mates help you to victory. Options include playing against a friend or computerized opponents, PlayOffs, and championships, Period lengths, game speed, and air-hockey between periods. Statistics on games. Score the goals, maybe on the power play during a penalty. Check them into submission to gain control of the puck. Keep an eye on the ref, or you may get a penalty yourself. Will your team score the first goal in your first game? Try it. Make a pass to a teammate; let him deal with the goalie. Entice the other team into taking a penalty. Control the puck or they will send you packing. Ready to take on the other team? If you know hockey then you already know this game. What's new: Play-Offs. Lightning option = 1 period per game.Version 3.55 includes greater uniformity throughout game, graphics, and buttons, solves WinXP SP2 compatibility issue.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Take your very own team down the "Long Road" to the PLB champio...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Track your football team's roster changes from game to game.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play realistic hockey with the 1999 lineups.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Take to the ice and be the hero with this hockey game.
- Learn about new sports in this sports-themed arcade action game...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Listen to and record music from Internet radio and watch Intern...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Operate a worm which eats red squares.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Take or stop the maker from taking 3 tricks to win the game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play battleships on your PC against a computer, a friend, or so...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Create HTML reports, add unlimited teams and players, and more ...
- Play chess in a skinnable interface against your buddy or compu...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: