From YourHead Software:
Stacks is a new way to create pages in RapidWeaver: A plugin designed to combine the drag-and-drop simplicity of Blocks with the power of fluid layout.
Stacks lets you build pages that flow text to the dimensions of a theme even if the theme has a variable width. You can build flowing columns, flexible rows, and tiles of images.
Build columns within columns within rows within columns. Or group a stack of objects inside a box. Almost anything is possible with Stacks.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed: Stacks no longer double-saves undo state, this should improve memory performance for most users.
- Fixed: Stacks no longer crashes during drags after recently removing other stacks from the layout.
- Improved: Many improvements to plug leaks and handle memory more efficiently.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Rapidweaver plugin for building animated menus.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Web browser geared towards web developers.
- Auto digitize scanned graphs & output data values.
- Command line sudoku solver.
- Save and retrieve text snippets via systemwide keyboard shortcu...
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Help in the development and storage of regular expressions.
- Asteroids like arcade game, OpenGL based and GPLed.
- Blast bugs that orbit, hide, dance, and disappear.
- Various GUI unix tools.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: