From Marty Imolczyk:
Try to make all of the big squares the same color. Click on any of the small squares, keep the mouse down and move it vertically or horizontally to other small square, release the mouse and all the squares in appropriate column or row will move accordingly. This is a difficult game so enjoy it and goog luck.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Try to cross the water for a slice of cheese.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Pop as many balloons as possible.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Mouse driver.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- HIDClass driver.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1