SpotOnTheMouse is mouse pointer action and keyboard visualization software. Basic features are it makes mouse clicks visible, it improves the perceptibility of the mouse pointer, and it makes non-character key strokes visible. It is useful for everyone who presents or teaches software to other people. For example: Teachers or software marketing and sales personnel. You don't have to tell your audience things like, just click there with the right mouse button, all the time any more. They can see what you are doing with the mouse. The scope of SpotOnTheMouse goes beyond teaching.
It can also be useful for: Visually handicapped people and people who are having difficulties in learning to handle the mouse. Use SpotOnTheMouse as an additional tool for pointing on your slides with the mouse. The clicks will remain visible for a few seconds.
What's new in this version: Version 2.5.5 has fixed focus problem with mouse wheel display.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Control Windows with the keyboard alone.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Get a keyboard layout and caps lock indicator near mouse pointe...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Record keyboard and mouse events and play them back at a later ...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Make and answer Skype calls remotely.
- Control multiple computers with one keyboard and mouse.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Play a virtual guitar on your desktop using your mouse and keyb...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Change your cursor arrow and enable it to turn and point in the...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Lock computer to prevent unwanted access, keep people off your ...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Search and modify HTML or XHTML blocks.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Resize and modify windows properties.
- Map keyboard and/or mouse to your gamepad or joystick.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: