From Grantwood Technology:
SpongePACS was designed to handle the diagnostic image CDs, otherwise known as DICOM CDs, that medical offices receive from outside facilities. As most offices have begun to realize, the use of these DICOM CDs is becoming more prevalent. Even though the images can be viewed, the ability to manage the images and CDs is difficult at best. We have designed a system that will work with any practice, large or small, to handle digital images that are brought into the office.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Give you clients all their images on an encrypted CD/DVD and le...
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Watch images of America and learn about its history by solving ...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Preview image files of different formats directly in Windows Ex...
- Use this simple image viewer for the distribution of your image...