From University of Siena:
The study of the distributive characteristics of point patterns models is one of the most important topics in every research process. Unfortunately, advanced knowledge of GIS techniques, as well as quantitative techniques and methods are required in order to achieve positive results in this area. Furthermore, the application of spatial analysis on point pattern distributions requires a large and expensive investment of software and hardware to accomplish such tasks. In order to address all these issues, we started the development of an analytical tool for the study and analysis of spatial distributions. This software rather than a GIS application shall be conceived as a general utility for data processing. In fact, the main aim of Spatial Analysis Utilities is to accomplish in a quick and easy manner the entire quantitative process. The philosophy of the software is to provide conclusive statistical data with just some mouse clicks to non-advanced GIS users.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Perform single-degree-of-freedom dynamic analysis of blast load...
- Learn the basics of digital circuit technology.
- Turn prospects into customers with CD product catalogs.
- Learn to optimize your circuit design performance.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Create digital magazines from your online content, RSS, blogs, ...
- Generate fully interactive 3D simulation directly from Autocad ...
- Perform online event registration and event management.
- Produce vertex and fragment shaders that run on 3D hardware to ...