SpaceCAD tells you if your model rocket is stable, how high it will go and which engine you should use. SpaceCAD automatically determines the stability of your model rocket. You can see your model rocket in 2D and 3D rendering. By just clicking a button, SpaceCAD calculates how high your model rocket will fly. SpaceCAD also helps you build your rocket design by providing multiple printout options.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0 include multiple fins and launch lugs per body tube and fins on transitions.
More Products to Consider
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Manage your file downloads on your Windows PC.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Surf the Web with an immersive browser for Windows 7 and Vista.
- Develop a state-of-the art Las Vegas resort complex.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Translate words, full texts, Web pages, and complete documents ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Choose one of eight dangerous dudes and gorgeous gals and see i...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: