From Prosoft Engineering:
SoundBunny is a simple, powerful Mac volume control application that allows you to control the volume level for all open applications on your Mac. You can set the volume high for a movie or game you're playing, while setting the volume low for your Mail alerts or notifications. Easy Setup SoundBunny is incredibly easy to get up and running (requires a simple restart upon install, so that it can load core system processes appropriately). Once you've restarted, simply drag the volume level sliders for each open application and you're off and hopping. Here is one final note on the installation process. If you have Prosoft's Hear audio enhancement program installed, you cannot use SoundBunny. SoundBunny is actually a subset of Hear and the installation of both programs in not compatible. Suggested Uses for SoundBunny SoundBunny brings the volume control for all of your apps into one, easily accessed location. You are able to either adjust the volume or even mute the programs or programs from its interface. For example, if you are watching a movie or YouTube video and receive a phone call, you are able to mute the movie or video quickly with the SoundBunny application. Since the program discovers all of the sound-enhance applications that are running, you can also control any others that need to be turned down or muted. A Versatile Program There are some other uses that make SoundBunny a versatile program. If you are listening to your iTunes and are waiting for an important email, you can turn up the email notification so that you can hear it over the music. Of course, you can then quickly lower the volume or mute the sound on the iTunes app if necessary. Try SoundBunny Today SoundBunny is easy to install, easy to use and easy to fall in love with. However, should you need any assistance with the program, you already know that Prosoft stands behind its software with quality customer support. Not only are there FAQs on the website, but you can always count on excellent customer service via telephone or email. Are you still not sure if SoundBunny is for you? That's not a problem. Prosoft Engineering has provided a free demo version for you to try before you buy. The demo is fully functional and will work for 30 days. That's plenty of time to run the program through its paces and to determine if it's the right app for your situation.
What's new in this version:
- Added preference to disable user interface sound effects
- Added information about sandboxed applications
- Bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Backs up settings from several common programming apps to Dropb...
- Clipboard manager.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Ambitious, IMAP-only email client.
- Organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them rea...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Undeletes lost photos from your hard drive.
- Browse, manage and sync iPhone/iPad shared files.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Delete apps and their associated files.
- Digitally repairs out of focus photos.
- Utility for quitting and/or restarting Finder to free up memory...
- Sync Mac with WinMobile, Android, iPhone, and Dropbox.
- It's like iPhoto for your icons... (And more).
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Quit or restart Finder to free up some memory.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content