From A. McBain:
Like SoundBoard and Phone Saver, but with much better code and features. An unlimited number of buttons can be created, resized, moved, and colored. Double click a button to play its sound. Drag and drop new sound files onto the button for quick changes. Note: new buttons appear on top of the previous ones, so it may appear as if nothing has happened when you create a new button.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Transform your PC keyboard into a piano.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Transfer files over the network while playing music to air and ...
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Play flv video files.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Open your video files and play them over and over.
- Play and control audio and video files.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Select cells based on cell format and color it.
- Record audio and sound to MP3, WAV, and OGG.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Play various media files.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Play FLV files.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Play and refine audio files with effects, convert music CDs, an...
- Play media files.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.