If you are building a new property or manage large commercial property projects and would like to assess the payback of using solar energy to help offset your energy bill, use Solar Energy Investment Model for Excel for quick and easy evaluation of your investments .
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Research and manage your tax lien and tax deed portfolio.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Calculate loans based on loan amounts, interest rates, payments...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Organize your finances and manage your spending.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage every aspect of your vacation rental business.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Calculate your investments and loans.
- Manage floors and layouts, comprehensive guest tracking, create...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Calculate mortgage loan payments.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Calculate future effects of an investment versus the effects of...
- Enter variables to get an idea about how much money will be sav...
- Calculate financial details related to buying or selling proper...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Calculate financial equations with many features including Annu...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Does not allow for a location (like a city)"
Version: Solar Energy Investment Model for Excel 1.0
It is in excel so it can be improve easily. Good as a free share ware...
Simplistic and to general.
Your input data should be based on actual data that are available. Total KW-HRs consume from date to date
Total fuel consumption of the generator
Average solar availability
Angle and facing of roof
Solar panel eff.
This model is not useful for people that know a bit about solar power and will lead to errors those who know little about solar power. Solar power are large investment. Modeling should help them optimize the installation of the system.
Then your model would be useful and professional would be able to use it and interact with you to build the data base to improve it accuracy as new solar project go on line.