From Petr Lastovicka:
Its an old well known Japanese game sometimes known as a warehouse keeper. You push boxes to marked places. This game has 7 skins and more than 3000 levels which can be played in any order. All your solutions are saved to the disk and can be replayed later. You can save your position at any time or undo any number of moves. The player can move to 8 directions by numeric keys. The right mouse button quickly moves player to any position. The left mouse button is used to push a box to any reachable destination (the shortest path is found). You can use the level editor to create your own levels or import a level from XSB file.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Get an implementation of the popular Sokoban puzzle game.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an addictive arcade game for everyone.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play a game of bowling with Tom and Jerry.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play a game and combine the jewel and chain to win.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Play an interesting role-playing adventure game.