From Petr Lastovicka:
Its an old well known Japanese game sometimes known as a warehouse keeper. You push boxes to marked places. This game has 7 skins and more than 3000 levels which can be played in any order. All your solutions are saved to the disk and can be replayed later. You can save your position at any time or undo any number of moves. The player can move to 8 directions by numeric keys. The right mouse button quickly moves player to any position. The left mouse button is used to push a box to any reachable destination (the shortest path is found). You can use the level editor to create your own levels or import a level from XSB file.
More Products to Consider
- Get an implementation of the popular Sokoban puzzle game.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play an underwater-themed sokoban puzzle.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Play a revolution of sokoban like puzzle game.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play a unique blend of Scrabble, Sokoban, and a logic game on y...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play hundreds of puzzles of ever-growing difficulty.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play puzzle games of boxes arrangement with 525 stages.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Get Sokoban game tools.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Line up one-color balls to earn points.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Learn about and then play this puzzle game.
- Match and remove triangles of the same color.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Create a long line of blast marks to win.