From SoftEther Project:
SoftEther VPN Server ("SoftEther" means "Software Ethernet") is powerful and easy-to-use multi-protocol VPN server software. It runs on Windows, Linux, Mac, FreeBSD and Solaris. SoftEther VPN Server implements SSL-VPN (Ethernet over HTTPS) protocol for very fast throughput, low latency and firewall resistance. Built-in NAT-traversal penetrates your network admin's troublesome firewall for overprotection. You can setup your own VPN server behind the firewall or NAT in your company, and you can reach to that VPN server in the corporate private network from your home or mobile place, without any modification of firewall settings. Any deep-packet inspection firewalls cannot detect SoftEther VPN's transport packets as a VPN tunnel, because SoftEther VPN uses Ethernet over HTTPS for camouflage. Easy to imagine, design and implement your VPN topology with SoftEther VPN. It virtualizes Ethernet by software-enumeration. SoftEther VPN Client implements Virtual Network Adapter, and SoftEther VPN Server implements Virtual Ethernet Switch. You can easily build both Remote-Access VPN and Site-to-Site VPN, as expansion of Ethernet-based L2 VPN. Of course, traditional IP-routing L3 based VPN can be built by SoftEther VPN. SoftEther VPN has strong compatibility to today's most popular VPN products. It has the interoperability with OpenVPN, L2TP, IPsec, EtherIP, L2TPv3, Cisco VPN Routers and MS-SSTP VPN Clients. SoftEther VPN is the world's only VPN software which supports SSL-VPN, OpenVPN, L2TP, EtherIP, L2TPv3 and IPsec, as a single VPN software. SoftEther VPN is an optimum alternative to OpenVPN and Microsoft's VPN servers. SoftEther VPN has a clone-function of OpenVPN Server. You can integrate from OpenVPN to SoftEther VPN smoothly. SoftEther VPN is faster than OpenVPN. SoftEther VPN also supports Microsoft SSTP VPN for Windows Vista / 7 / 8. No more need to pay expensive Windows Server license-fee for Remote-Access VPN function. SoftEther VPN can be used to realize BYOD (Bring your own device) on your business. If you have smartphones, tablets or laptop PCs, SoftEther VPN's L2TP/IPsec server function helps you to establish a remote-access VPN from remote to your local network. SoftEther VPN's L2TP VPN Server has strong compatible with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0 build 9029 rc2 fixes a bug: the timeout to the DDNS server was too small.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Provide an automatic and semi-automatic exchange of short text ...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Manage Web server cluster.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Connect to the SoftEther multi-protocol VPN Server.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Fast, flexible, works with my user's devices."
Version: SoftEther VPN Server 1.0 build 9029 rc2
Easy configuration of VPN server and clients. Fast. Worked the first time without editing any script files. Very thorough documentation.
Documentation is a very good translation from Japanese, but still sometimes leaves you wondering what it is trying to tell you.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content