From Word of Mouse Games:
Snoodoku is the new puzzle game from Dave Dobson, creator of Snood. Like Snood, it is non-violent, intellectually challenging, and non-confrontational. Snoodoku is based on Latin Squares, first posed by Leonhard Euler in 1783, and more recently developed into a game known as Number Place or Sudoku, popular in the U.S. and Japan. This popular 81-square puzzle game is found frequently in newspapers and puzzle books and has become quite an obsession among puzzle enthusiasts. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play a logic-based number placement puzzle game.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Puzzle game.
- A fun new puzzle game from the author of Snood!.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Test your intellect by freeing all the trapped snoods with othe...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Learn more about programs running on your system and be notifie...
- Play songs while playing a full screen game.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Create and customize photo slideshows.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Create video games for Windows and Xbox 360.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Sudoku with Snood characters allow matching with color"
Version: Snoodoku for Windows 1.0
Reasonable Sudoku game with Snood characters.
Snood characters are colored, so you can match on color, which is much easier to do than matching numbers.
Different difficulty levels: child, easy, medium, hard, and evil.
Shows when all of one number/color have been identified.
Keeps track of errorless games.
Has crystal ball mode to allow you to make choices without committing.
Solver and hints might be useful to a mathematician, but not me.
Uses more CPU than you'd expect.
It's Sudoku with Snoods. Compared to other Sudoku games I've tried, Snoodoku is about in the middle of the pack when I think about features for keeping track, but what makes it my favorite Sudoku game is that the Snoods are colored, which makes visual search much, much, much, much easier. Make that five muches. Most people would do medium or hard puzzles, and evil requires lookahead using the crystal ball. Commit your choices in crystal ball mode and you get great feedback if there are any errors: all erroneous Snoods jump off the puzzle! During crystal ball mode, watch the feedback area that crosses off matched Snoods, and you'll learn the trick.