From Word of Mouse Games:
Snoodoku is the new puzzle game from Dave Dobson, creator of Snood. Like Snood, it is non-violent, intellectually challenging, and non-confrontational. Snoodoku is based on Latin Squares, first posed by Leonhard Euler in 1783, and more recently developed into a game known as Number Place or Sudoku, popular in the U.S. and Japan. This popular 81-square puzzle game is found frequently in newspapers and puzzle books and has become quite an obsession among puzzle enthusiasts. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play a logic-based number placement puzzle game.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Figure out which numbers are possible in each unsolved cell of ...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Assist in solving your Sudoku puzzle games and prevent common m...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Generate and solve Sudoku puzzles.
- Generate and print Sudoku puzzles.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play against the clock and print Sudoku puzzles.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play various Soduku games and track your scores.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Create and modify sudoku puzzles in different levels.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Learn, play, and solve Sudoku puzzles.
- Generate and solve Sudoku puzzles of various sizes and difficul...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Learn how to solve Sudoku puzzles of any difficulty.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Sudoku with Snood characters allow matching with color"
Version: Snoodoku for Windows 1.0
Reasonable Sudoku game with Snood characters.
Snood characters are colored, so you can match on color, which is much easier to do than matching numbers.
Different difficulty levels: child, easy, medium, hard, and evil.
Shows when all of one number/color have been identified.
Keeps track of errorless games.
Has crystal ball mode to allow you to make choices without committing.
Solver and hints might be useful to a mathematician, but not me.
Uses more CPU than you'd expect.
It's Sudoku with Snoods. Compared to other Sudoku games I've tried, Snoodoku is about in the middle of the pack when I think about features for keeping track, but what makes it my favorite Sudoku game is that the Snoods are colored, which makes visual search much, much, much, much easier. Make that five muches. Most people would do medium or hard puzzles, and evil requires lookahead using the crystal ball. Commit your choices in crystal ball mode and you get great feedback if there are any errors: all erroneous Snoods jump off the puzzle! During crystal ball mode, watch the feedback area that crosses off matched Snoods, and you'll learn the trick.