From Bluefive Software:
SnapShot is a no nonsense screen capturing tool that allows you to grab your desktop, window, or any part of the screen and save it as JPG or PNG (all the usual popular formats are available) or send it straight to your favorite editor, for further editing. You can also send screen captures as an attachment with the build-in e-mail engine, or upload them via FTP. Other features include global hotkeys, automatically save screen captures, automatic filename generation and support for external editors.
- Capture screen, window, rectangular area.
- Global configurable hotkeys to instantly activate screen capturing.
- Options to specify output destination (file, editor, clipboard, printer, e-mail).
- Save in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, PNG, PSD, and TIFF formats.
- Run minimized or minimize to System Tray area.
- Include mousepointer, play sound on capture.
- Supports multiple monitors and Dualview.
- Automatically save screen captures, automatic filename generation.
- Send screen captures to Paint or to your favorite image editing program.
- Send screen captures by build-in e-mail (supports Exchange Server).
- Upload screen captures by build-in FTP engine (File Transfer Protocol).
What's new in this version:
Version 1.0.6: Hotkeys (shortcuts to capture screenshots) are now configurable. Compatibility fix for Win 8, Win 2008 servers and 64 bit machines.