SmartGit is an efficient user interface for Git, focussing on simplicity and targeting non-experts and people who prefer a graphical application over command line usage. The current version of SmartGit supports those Git features which are required for the every-day work in software development projects.
What's new in this version: - Blame: does not update when changing syntax colors in the preferences
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Subversion (SVN) client.
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- File & directory compare & merge utility.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Plot globally gridded netCDF datasets.
- Manage business database applications.
- Brings "universal attachability" to AppleScript.
- Screen capture utility.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Printable journal with multiple sections and styles.
- Risk assessment & workplace safety monitor.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content