SmartGit is an efficient user interface for Git, focussing on simplicity and targeting non-experts and people who prefer a graphical application over command line usage. The current version of SmartGit supports those Git features which are required for the every-day work in software development projects.
What's new in this version:
- Background Fetch: if Fetch is configured, repositories should still be polled every 5 minutes (instead of just every hour)
- Branches: tooltip for annotated tags should display tagger's name and email in one line, as for author and committer
- Changes: after staging all changes, view should automatically switch from Index-WorkingTree to HEAD-Index
- Preferences: option to disable sending of stripped down stacktraces
- Resolve: in case of rebase, "ours" and "theirs" should b... See all new features »