Smart List Pro, you can go beyond the SharePoint list limits to create sophisticated forms and automate business processes without complex workflows and InfoPath forms. Forms creation is real simple and goes hand with hand with the built-in capabilities of SharePoint. Smart List Pro extend SharePoint lists with a multitude of new cool features like tabbed view, fields permissions, view permissions, default values, and advanced field validation. Smart List Pro is very simple to use, so forms are easy to create, maintain, and use for users with basic SharePoint skills.
What's new in this version: Version 1.19.3 has compatibility with the latest registration module.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Copy and move documents or list items across SharePoint librari...
- Display events in a single view in SharePoint.
- Search, analyze, manage and backup SharePoint permissions on a ...
- Create virtually any possible lists of items in user interfaces...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Multi-user synchronization between Palm & FileMaker Pro.
- Create group calendars in Microsoft Outlook and share calendars...
- Move exchange public folder and lotus notes to SharePoint.
- Migrate mailbox and address book from Lotus Notes to Outlook.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Synchronize your Outlook 2007 Calendar and Tasks.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content