Editors' Note: Download.com has chosen not to provide a direct-download link for this product and offers this page for informational purposes only.
- French-Italian - 34,997
- Italian-French - 35,081
It is based on SlovoEd dictionary engine for all devices with Palm OS 3.0 and higher. Due to unique data compression technology dictionary runs fast despite the high compression ratio of word bases, specially adapted for using on Palm OS based devices. The program also includes a resident module that gives the ability to lookup words from within other applications.
SlovoEd dictionary has user friendly, intuitive understandable interface with many easy-to-use unique features:
- Resident module that allows you to translate words without switching from application that is currently active. Just select the word you would like to translate and start the resident module.
- The possibility to add new entries, remove and edit existing entries using powerful built-in editor.
- Support of subject-field and usage labels, definitions and examples.
- Marks for genders of nouns.
- Full screen and standart modes to show translation.
- Additional buttons for select, copy, paste operations and history (some latest words that you searched).
- Complete selection functionality - you can select any words from translation field!
- Automatic dictionary switching to the language of inputed symbol.
- A number of user defined preferences that make the program very flexible (for example, changable font size in translation field).
- Powerful compression technology that enables high data compression ratio with high access rate
- Availability to install several dictionaries at the same time (for example, Spanish-Italian and French-Italian).
- Quality dictionary databases specially adaptedfor using on Palm OS organizers.
- Possibility to install to expansion cards (Memory Stick, Compact Flash, Secure Digital, MMC).
- Free of charge automatic update service.
What's new in this version:
- Work rate of dictionary engine is increased.
- Back-up of dictionary changes (by synchronization of changes with desk-top computer) is added.
- Several enhancements in work with expansion cards are made.