Do you ever find yourself wanting to jot down your thoughts and ideas but don't want to disturb your workflow? SlidePad is a powerful, convenient note-taking application for Mac OS X, that slides in from the side of your screen when you want to take notes, and slides back out again when you're done.
Key features in a nutshell:
- Quick and unobtrusive note-taking. SlidePad integrates seamlessly with your workflow: you call it up with a keyboard shortcut, enter your notes, and hide it again with the same keyboard shortcut. And that without every leaving your keyboard.
- Powerful editing. Spice up your notes with SlidePad's powerful text editing features: format the notes with your favorite font family, style and size. SlidePad also lets you add images and photos with simple drag and drop.
- Flexible options. SlidePad allows you to choose from which side of the screen to appear (left or right), and lets you set the key combination to show and hide the notepad.
What's new in this version:
This update provides some bug fixes and also adds full 64-bit support.
The changes in detail:
- Fixed: Reorder notes only shows the first note
- Fixed: Appears on wrong side after hide under Snow Leopard
- New: Crash Reporter
- New: Compile as 64-bit binary
This update is recommended for all users.