From Increment Software:
A new game designed for Tablet PC. In Slate Labyrinth, you draw lines and other shapes to try and stop the water from filling unnecessary areas of the labyrinth. Features 50 levels and a per-level ranking system. Version 1.10 includes the ability to resize the window, a new interface, some minor bug fixes and a fast forward button.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Capture screen image quickly and insert in into your document.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Get .NET automation components for your HMI applications and Si...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Draw a course then ride it with the arrow keys.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Create handwriting lessons in primary tablet format.
- Eye catching animated interactive and dynamic 3D + 2D FLASH (sw...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Create your own custom hatches in AutoCAD.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Create EPS illustrations composed of graphical shapes.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Generate documents in Rich Text Format and draw objects.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Implement a drawing option into your Web site.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play a logical desk game with a desk in the shape of a cross.
- Create 20 types of basic charts and output them as Flash animat...
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: