From Increment Software:
A new game designed for Tablet PC. In Slate Labyrinth, you draw lines and other shapes to try and stop the water from filling unnecessary areas of the labyrinth. Features 50 levels and a per-level ranking system. Version 1.10 includes the ability to resize the window, a new interface, some minor bug fixes and a fast forward button.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Capture screen image quickly and insert in into your document.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Get .NET automation components for your HMI applications and Si...
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Draw a course then ride it with the arrow keys.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Eye catching animated interactive and dynamic 3D + 2D FLASH (sw...
- Create your own custom hatches in AutoCAD.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Create handwriting lessons in primary tablet format.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Create EPS illustrations composed of graphical shapes.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Generate documents in Rich Text Format and draw objects.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play a logical desk game with a desk in the shape of a cross.
- Implement a drawing option into your Web site.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Create 20 types of basic charts and output them as Flash animat...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: