From Greg Dougherty:
Skip Tunes is a new beautifully simple way to control music from your Mac OS X menu bar. This small, unobtrusive menu bar application is simple, compatible, and easy to control.
What's new in this version: - Fixed an issue where artwork was displayed incorrectly for local and iTunes Match artwork.
- Remaining time for a track now counts backwards.
- You can now click on Skip Tunes' drop shadow to hide the app.
- Other various bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Audio editor/recorder with effects, mixing, & unlimited undo.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Track your borrowed library books.
- Mobile dock.
- Fill the gap between Apple's Clock not having a Calendar and in...
- Experimental browser.
- Control iTunes via the dock using customizable buttons.
- Menu bar app that sets the icon size of all or the front-most F...
- Adds 1-click iSyncing back to OS X 10.4 for mobile phones.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content