Just take any image. Crop various images from that image and save them as play, pause etc. In the software place all cropped and main image properly. Click on build - your skin is ready. It is very easy and simple to make you own Windows Media Player skin with this software.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Application deployment software.
- Display abstract photos of vector girls on your desktop.
- Download images from tinypic.com.
- Extract any still image from an AVI file.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- View multi-modality images and cine-loops.
- Display images of rare and usual types of tiny dogs and puppies...
- Watch all critical system activities, optimize performance.
- View photo collections on your PlayStation Portable handheld.
- Watermark and resize multiple image files.