Use Sketch Screen to draw and write on your computer via your mouse! Everything you draw stays infront of all other windows, and you can even hide and show your drawings. Use the integrated Notes tool to type down quick notes. Please note that slower computers may have trouble using Sketch Screen.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Calculate the square footage of any area.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Write, draw, or erase anything on a blackboard reminder.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Draw lines, arrows, and stamps.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Record and play back every stroke of your drawing.
- Help impaired people get information by making the computer to ...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Study the art of drawing pictures in the step-by-step mode.
- Share your desktop screen to other network PCs.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Capture screen image quickly and insert in into your document.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Be able to see the desktop of any other computer.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Display an alarm clock on your desktop.
- See an Easter egg, a baby bunny, and a duckling on your PC scre...
- Create, customize, and protect your personal journal.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...