SiteLauncher is an add-on for Firefox that gives you a super-quick way to to open your favorite sites using keyboard shortcuts. A hotkey (Ctrl + Space is the default setting) brings up the 'Launcher', then simply press a single key to launch one of your favorite sites.
Open Facebook by pressing Ctrl + Space F
Open Gmail by pressing Ctrl + Space M
Open Google by pressing Ctrl + Space G
Open Amazon by pressing Ctrl + Space A
And of course, you can create your own shortcuts using the Shortcut Manager (and also edit or delete the existing ones).
Save time by not having to retype or search for the same website URLs over and over.
Remember: The default hotkey for the Launcher is Ctrl + Space.
* Because each site shortcut key is shown in the Launcher when you press the hotkey (Ctrl + Space is the default) you get the time saving benefit of keyboard shortcuts, without the downside of having to memorize them
* Default hotkey is customizable, in case you need it for something else.
* Add as many sites (URLs) to SiteLauncher as you want.
* Control by touch, mouse, or keyboard shortcuts
* Just about any character key can be associated with a site, you're not limited to letters and numbers
* Highly customizable appearance - change colors, text size, spacing, column size.
* Optional visual effects for the Launcher - transparency, icon reflections, rounded corners, and background gradients
* You can group related shortcuts together (e.g. create a Social Media group and put all your social media account shortcuts under it)
* You can have your site shortcuts automatically arranged or manually arranged in the order you want them to appear inside the Launcher
* Set Launcher to open sites in current or new tab
* Optionally, set Launcher to appear on startup instead of your homepage.
What's new in this version:
Version 2.6 Changes
- Changed default Launcher style on first install; and default out-of-the-box shortcut set for new installs (does not affect upgrades)
- Improved interface to make it quicker to create a new shortcut to the active page
- Support for scrolling through Launcher by keyboard or (mouse was already supported) if/when available screen space is exceeded
- Improved preview feature in Options - you can now preview what the entire Launcher will look ...
See all new features »