From Media Lab:
SiteGrinder is a Photoshop plug-in that you use from within Photoshop. It understands your design, it knows how Web pages should be built, it builds them for you. Just name your Photoshop layers with some hints and SiteGrinder will figure out what to do and do it. Build websites in minutes and hours instead of days and weeks. SiteGrinder can build virtually everything youll need. SiteGrinder doesnt just build pages, it can build entire sites. It supports styled text conversion, scrolling text, hyperlinks, drop down menus, full support for galleries, forms, contact forms, Flash slideshow creation, and much more. If you know HTML you can incorporate your own HTML or CSS into SiteGrinder created pages. SiteGrinder output works in all the major browsers and is always valid XHTML 1.1 and CSS. It automatically re-uses graphics, merges them and minimizes page sizes. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Photoshop plugin to create your own web sites.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Export assets from Photoshop (PSD) files for HTML or mobile app...
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Displays small screen sizes on the desktop.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: SiteGrinder Mac for Photoshop prior to CS3 2.0.9
Witha lot of jiggling you can make a website.
It locks yourself to your photoshop alone.
I bought the first version of this and I got 1 site out of it before I upgraded to photoshop CS2. Your Site grinder app is hooked to your serial so upgrade and you are screwed. Bye bye money. There upgrades were expensive and minor. Oh gosh, need to put a movie on your site? We want to charge you hundreds more for that rather than fix the version you had. There is a hole in my pocket where my money used to be. Dont be a sucker like I was.