BTU output is the number of cubic feet of gas coming through an orifice, times the number of BTU's per cubic foot over time. Cubic feet of gas through the orifice is: pressure differential, hole size (area), hole coefficient (how a thin stream flows through a hole. This will be different for a hole under a minimum size or over a maximum size, specific gravity (and maybe viscosity of the gas). We are calculating the cubic feet of gas that comes through a hole at each PSI.
Version 126.96.36.199 repaired the .net installer.
What's new in this version: Version 188.8.131.52 repaired the .net installer.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Edit and save your penguin as PNG file.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Get clues to help find the answers for cryptic crossword puzzle...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Write the clues in cryptic crosswords.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Download web comics.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content