BTU output is the number of cubic feet of gas coming through an orifice, times the number of BTU's per cubic foot over time. Cubic feet of gas through the orifice is: pressure differential, hole size (area), hole coefficient (how a thin stream flows through a hole. This will be different for a hole under a minimum size or over a maximum size, specific gravity (and maybe viscosity of the gas). We are calculating the cubic feet of gas that comes through a hole at each PSI.
Version 126.96.36.199 repaired the .net installer.
What's new in this version: Version 188.8.131.52 repaired the .net installer.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Convert Cubic feet to Litres or vice versa for loudspeaker box ...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Generate and solve Sudoku puzzles.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Convert Windows help files into RTF format files.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Measure draw frequency of each number in the Mega Millions resu...
- Monitor the progress of your packages.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Use different languages in building and developing your Web sit...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Render Freeframe V1 plugins and generate contents.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Count number of words, characters, or instances a specific word...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Keep track of number statistics and winnings with this internat...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Generate passwords at any length.
- Automate repetitive typing tasks.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content