From JAK Electric:
Creating & managing your estimates has been simplified by grouping estimates by customers names. You can simply type in a customers name and a list of every estimate produced for that customer is displayed. Each estimate can be viewed, edited and updated if necessary. Never again submit an estimate where you forget to enter the quantity for a particular item, or add a custom part to an estimate & forget to price it. The estimate is scanned & 'blank' or '0' quantity and material-cost columns are highlighted to bring this fact to your attention The heart of any estimating software lies in its DataSource (a collection of materials & associated prices (and optionally the associated labor-units)). You can create your own DataSource from scratch, or modify one of the sample DataSources included with the Estimating module. The DataSource is fully customizable and adding Sections, SubSections, and Items has been simplified. You can also convert an existing materials database that you are currently using with the built in utilities that are included.
What's new in this version: Version 1.04f may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Make customizable reports in Excel.
- Add data to pages through code to create reports.
- Create custom data along with audio and mixed-mode projects and...
- Monitor your information in real-time environment.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Design presentation-quality reports, apply ad-hoc filters to th...
- Create construction estimates using any or all of Craftsman Boo...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create data CDs or DVDs with multiple files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create estimates, quotes, and invoices for small business needs...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Automatically summarize data and create 100% identically format...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create business financial reports.
- Create GS1 DataBar barcodes using Windows forms control.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
""Simply" a customer tracker AND price quotation system"
Version: Simply Estimating 1.04f
Setup was smooth. Nice features available considering the low price. The ability to manage estimate files by customer is very helpful. The materials summary could be useful when starting the new job and placing purchase orders to vendors.
None that I ran across
The software does what it's supposed to do. I gave it a FIVE mostly because of its customization abilities. I didn't get into customizing the estimate items database. If you decide it is necessary to do so, I'd recommend looking onto the import/export features, etc. Generally, I found the software to be quite comprehensive in scope-especially given its low selling price.