Applications allow users to use free bilingual dictionaries offline. You can create and download any bilingual dictionary from the Universal dictionary (system currently interconnects 25 languages). Version 1.0.4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Translate words between Bosnian and English.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Translate words between English and Japanese Kanji-Kana with pr...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Enrich your vocabulary in a fun way.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Translate words into 60 languages.
- Translate from English to Spanish.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Translate and memorize chosen words in many foreign languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Improve your vocabulary in any language you choose.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Define and translate words between English and Indonesian.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Improve your foreign language dictionary.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Point your cursor at a word and get an instant translation.
- Learn and revise your vocabulary.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: