Applications allow users to use free bilingual dictionaries offline. You can create and download any bilingual dictionary from the Universal dictionary (system currently interconnects 25 languages). Version 1.0.4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Search for the word translation online or in one of two offline...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Translate words from Hungarian to English and back again.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Translate words from Hebrew to English and back again.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Browse Japanese and Chinese kanji information and look up kanji...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: