From Bluebird Apps I/S:
If you're the type to leave your Mac on overnight, then you might have experienced waking up in the middle of the night by an unexpected sound.
Silencer allows you to schedule muting and unmuting using a very simple interface; you simply enter the time you want your Mac to mute and unmute the speakers and Silencer will take care of the rest.
Silencer runs in the menu bar next to your clock.
What's new in this version: Bugfix: severe bug which caused the app to not unmute again. This has now been fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Customizable clock chimes.
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Tool to find interesting dates.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Synchronize your Palm's clock with your Mac.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Customize and bind your keyboard.