This trivial little Safari extension does one trivial little thing: When you move the mouse over a password input field (the kind that shows asterisks in place of the actual password), the password is magically revealed. When you move the mouse out of the password field, the password is obscured again.
ShowPass only works on sites that use the standard HTML tag for password input fields. It makes no attempt to do anything with fancy-pants password fields that use some other method to obscure the password.
Please note that ShowPass does not do anything you couldn't do using Safari's own web inspector.
More Products to Consider
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Download a new, fast browser.
- Surf the Web, block pop-ups, and keep spyware at bay with a lea...
- Beta channel of Google's web browser.
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Connect with friends, preview search results, and get website u...
- Check out the latest beta of the next Firefox update.
- Alternative Web browser with server-side compression for slow c...
- Browse the web comfortably.
- Web browser.
- Create a whitelist of your favorite cookies & more.
- Combine powerful browsing with media downloading and sharing.
- Firefox browser in an early development stage that is unstable,...
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Access Facebook without a web browser.
- Rich media content plugin for the web.
- Web browser with Mozilla's rendering engine.
- Search the web items and products, price drops, in stock, daily...
- OS X build of the open source Chromium web browser.
- Store passwords securely in the menu bar.
- Password generator tool and MD5 hash.
- Ever forgotten to earn cashback when shopping online? Not anymo...
- A secure easy to use Password Manager, that includes a password...
- Block ad elements in Safari.