From Rufenacht Innovative:
Smart tools to organize your recipes, plan your meals and facilitate your grocery shopping. Recipes are easily added by typing them in, pasting them from the clipboard, or importing directly from the internet: no formatting is necessary. The wizard interprets the recipes, links them to the large database of grocery items and yields the nutritional analysis automatically. You organize your recipes in cookbooks that you can share with the free Shop'NCook Reader software. A powerful scaling tool lets you scale the ingredients and the text of your recipes, make automatic ingredient substitutions and unit conversions. The meal planner lets you manage a library of menus and organize your meals for each day of a calendar. The ingredients of the menus can be converted to your preferred shopping units and added to the grocery list for several weeks at a time with a click of the mouse. Contrary to most cooking software, grocery lists can also be created by directly selecting items of the database, adding from sublists or just typing in new items. Other features: recipes can link to other recipes; nutrition scripts to control the display of nutritional information and compute custom nutritional formulas; e-mail tool to send menus, recipes and shopping lists.
What's new in this version: This release includes the following new features and fixes:
- works on Leopard;
- the wizard window includes a Paste button;
- supports drag & drop operations to add new recipes and add picture to recipes;
- new toggle function in the recipe editor to change conveniently an ingredient line into an instruction line;
- display the current unit weight in the measure cup dialog of the recipe editor.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Smart recipe & grocery list organizer.
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- Manage your personal video collection.
- Control model railroad layouts with your Mac.
- Read online print media content.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Track and hunt all your media.
- Bayesian spam filter for most email clients.
- Blood glucose reading tracking for diabetics.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Helps users manage the books in their library.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Have your mouse followed by two big floating eyes.
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Home automation server that provides complete control in one ea...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Multiple cookbooks to keep your recipes organized."
Version: Shop'NCook Menu 3.4.3
Multiple cookbooks helps with large collections of recipes. Can search a single or across multiple or all cookbooks. Parses recipes to reduce editing. Imports standard formatted recipes one at a time or in a batch. Functionality over looking pretty.
A lot of features to learn to make the most use of the program, though help is available.
A recipe database for cooks and people who are serious about recipes. Doesn't try to look like a bookshelf. Shop'NCook Works and does a better job at the things you will use.